Search This Blog

13 September 2008

How much it will cost to extract wisdom teeth.

One day a man walks into a dentist's office
and asks how much it will cost
to extract wisdom teeth.
 
"Eighty dollars," the dentist says.
 
"That's a ridiculous amount," the man says.
 "Isn't there a cheaper way?"
 
"Well," the dentist says,
"if you don't use an anaesthetic,
I can knock it down to $60."
 
"That's still too expensive,"
the man says.
 
"Okay," says the dentist.
"If I save on anesthesia
and simply rip the teeth out
with a pair of pliers,
 I could get away with charging $20."
 
"Nope," moans the man,
"it's still too much."
 
"Hmm," says the dentist,
 scratching his head.
"If I let one of my students
do it for the experience,
I suppose I could charge you just $10."
 
"Marvelous," says the man,
"book my wife for next Tuesday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search

Followers

A Letter خطاب

A Letter خطاب

Property rights

Property rights