Search This Blog

21 April 2008

Little Johny


Little Johnny wants to eat the double chocolate chip ice cream but his mom refuses to let him.
Here's how their conversation goes :
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom : Because.
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom : Because I said so.
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom : Because I'm your mom.
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom : Because it's too close to supper.
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom : Because you'll spoil your appetite.
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom : Because if you don't eat your supper, you'll never grow up and stop asking me questions.
Little Johnny : Why?
His Mom (angry now) : If you ask me why one more time, I'm going to EXPLODE !!!Silence for one minute.
Little Johnny : When?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search

Followers

A Letter خطاب

A Letter خطاب

Property rights

Property rights