Search This Blog

26 October 2008

Maid Help!

A guy dials his home
and a strange woman answers.
The man says: Who is this?
The woman answers: This is the maid.
The man says: We dont have a maid.
The woman says: I was hired this morning
by the lady of the house.
The man says: Well, this is her husband.
 Is she there?
The woman replies: She is upstairs in the bed room with someone who I figured was her husband.
The man is fuming and says to the maid:
 Listen, would you like to make $50,000?
The maid says: What will I have to do?
The man tells her:
I want you to get my gun from the desk,
and shoot the witch and the jerk shes with.
The maid puts the phone down;
the man hears footsteps
and then two gun shots.
The maid comes back to the phone:
 What do I do with the bodies?
The man says:
Throw them in the swimming pool.
Puzzled, the maid answers:
 But you dont have a pool.
A long pause and the man says:
 Is this 567-5309?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search

Followers

A Letter خطاب

A Letter خطاب

Property rights

Property rights