Search This Blog

14 June 2008

Collège Saint Marc d’Alexandrie

Actuellement.1927
I spend more than 13 years in that school,
untill 1965.
I can never forget this place
where I had my moments of joy and happiness
and also moments of difficulties and hard times...
I will be very happy to receive news
from old friends and comrades,
as well as photos of classes
for my Blog ,
thank you in advance ...
*****
قضيت أكثر من 13 عاما في تلك المدرسة، حتى عام 1965
لا أستطيع أن انسي ابدآ هذا المكان
حيث كان لي لحظات من البهجة والسعادة وأيضا لحظات من الصعوبات والظروف العصيبة
وسوف يسعدني جدا أن أتلقي أخبار طيبة من الرفاق والأصدقاء القدامى
فضلا عن صور الفصول لمدونتي شكرا لكم مقدما
*****
J'ai passe plus de 13 ans, dans cette école,
jusqu'en 1965.
Je ne peux jamais oublier cet endroit
où j'ai eu mes moments de joie et de bonheur
et aussi moments de difficultés et de temps difficiles...
Je serai bien heureux de recevoir des nouvelles
des anciens copains et camarades,
ainsi que des photos de classes
pour mon Blog,
merci d'avance...
1921

1931

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search

Followers

A Letter خطاب

A Letter خطاب

Property rights

Property rights