Search This Blog

18 April 2016

Engelbert Humperdinck in Cairo, Egypt


 Official Site à https://www.engelbert.com/
English pop star of the 60s,  Engelbert Humperdinck to give first concert in Cairo, Egypt, on 22 May 2016
Engelbert Humperdinck (born Arnold George Dorsey; 2 May 1936) is an English pop singer. Best known for his songs : Release Me, The Last Waltz, How Do I Stop Loving You, This is My Song…
إنجلبرت همبردنك في القاهرة مصر

نجم البوب الستينات الانجليزي إنغلبرت يعطي أول حفل في القاهرة، مصر، فى 22 مايو 2016
جريدة إنجليزية الأهرام
إنجلبرت همبردنك وهو فنان ومغني بريطاني من مواليد 2 مايو 1936 وهو يشتهر عالميا من 1967 وهو ما زال إلى الآن يصدر الالبومات ولديه الكثيرة من الأغاني الجميلة أشهرهم :
Release Me, The Last Waltz, How Do I Stop Loving You, This is My Song
Engelbert Humperdinck au Caire, Egypte

Engelbert Humperdinck pop star anglais des années 60, donne premier concert au Caire, en Egypte, le 22 Mai 2016.
Engelbert Humperdinck, est un chanteur de pop anglais. Surtout connu pour ses chansons : Release Me, The Last Waltz, How Do I Stop Loving You, This is My Song…

Top 10 Engelbert Humperdinck Songs
After The Lovin'
Am I That Easy To Forget?
Maybe This Time
Release Me
The Last Waltz
There Goes My Everything
Winter World Of Love
Blue Bayou
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Those Were The Days
 I Can't Stop Loving You
Quando Quando
Take My Heart
And Lot More...
http://www.famousfix.com/topic/engelbert-humperdinck/music-videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search

Followers

A Letter خطاب

A Letter خطاب

Property rights

Property rights